Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture brings Marine Bank to your desk using a check scanner, special software and a secure Internet connection. You can capture images of the checks you receive and deposit them electronically from wherever you do business. It's easy; it's fast; and it's safe.
There are no software, installation or training fees for Remote Deposit Capture. The only cost to you is a modest monthly service fee for each scanner. You will no longer need to visit the bank to make deposits, and our business services staff is a phone call away to help with any questions.
Ask about our free 90-day trial!
How it works
- You process checks you've received, entering the data and preparing the deposit.
- You scan each check to be depositd using a scanner we provide.
- Your check data is reviewed and encrypted.
- The encrypted file is transmitted to Marine Bank via the Internet.
- We review the file and sort checks for clearing.
- We deposit the funds and send you a confirmation.
What you need to get started
- A computer with Windows operating system (Windows Vista, 7, 8 or RT)
- An open USB port on your computer
- High-speed Internet access
- A place to store checks securely
- A way to destroy checks securely
Types of checks accepted
You may scan and remotely deposit any type of domestic check, money order, travelers' check, or official check with a MICR line of coding at the bottom.
With Remote Deposit Capture, you can:
- Save time and money by making fewer trips to the bank.
- Make deposits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Improve funds availability.
- Reduce errors.
- Consolidate deposits from multiple locations into a single account.
- Minimize the risk and cost of transporting funds.
- Reduce operating costs.
- Never worry about going out in bad weather again!
$25 single-feed scanner
$50 multi-feed scanner
For more information about our Business Account services, please call us at 800-811-4190 or e-mail us.