We’ve got a new look online!
Take a peek at our newly redesigned website. This site was built with you, our customer, in mind. Our goal throughout the redesign process was to make this site better for you to use by making sure your favorite features and pages are easy for you to find and use.
We’ve highlighted a few things you may want to note about the new design of our site. You may find it easier to understand this information if you follow along by pulling up the homepage. You can also CLICK HERE to view a PDF that shows you all of the notes listed below.
Let's get started:
1. Log in is now in the top right corner. This is where you will find log in for Digital Banking as well as Trust, Credit Card and MarinePerks accounts. Simply enter your username and password that you used on our previous website and click “Log in” to get into your account.
Did you forget your Username or Password? No problem. Simply click the “Forgot Username?” or “Forgot Password?” below the Log in button. This is also where new customers will go to register for digital banking by clicking “Register.” If you have any questions about Digital Banking, please call us at 217-726-0660 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This is where you will find our site navigation. Hover over one of the sections, such as Personal Banking, and clickable page options appear beneath the section.
3. It is our goal to make your experience an easy one on our website, which is why we set up shortcuts to the most commonly visited sections of our site. For quick access to these pages, click the button of the page you’d like to visit.
4. The logo in the top left is on every single page of our site. When you click it, it will always take your back to our homepage screen.
5. At the very bottom of each page you will find some additional resources to pages and information that you may find helpful.
6. On the bottom right of every page on our site, is our online chat. Click to talk with one of our Digital Banking Specialists.
Mobile/Square Screen View
If you’re on a mobile device, such as a tablet or smartphone, or if you have a screen with a format closer to a square, this is how you will see our website. There are a couple things that are different than the view on a PC or laptop. Here’s what you will want to know:
7. Instead of seeing all of our site navigation at the top of our site, you will see a small Menu icon at the top right, next to the Log in button. For all of the site navigation options, simply tap or click this icon.
Here’s what you will see next:
8. Once you click that icon, all of our pages appear. To see the options under each of our main sections, simply tap or click the arrow to the right of the section you are interested in and all of the options will dropdown. Tap or click the section to go to the page.
9. To leave navigation, simply tap on another area of the website or click the “X” in the top right corner.
We really hope you enjoy your experience on our newly designed website, but we also understand that you may have some questions as you use it. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Help Desk team for some assistance. You can reach out to us 217-726-0660 or send our team an email at email@example.com.