Holiday Savings with MarinePerks
Christmas is still nine weeks away, but the holiday shopping season is already underway. Whether you plan to do most of your shopping online or in stores this year, there are lots of ways that you can save money and earn cash back with a MarinePerks membership.
Here are three ways that you can get discounts and cash back with MarinePerks:
1. Purchase discounted gift cards – You can purchase discounted gift cards through the MarinePerks member website. Both plastic cards and e-gift codes are available from dozens of popular retailers. The best part? You’ll always pay less than the face value of the card, and you can watch the savings add up! Here are a few of our favorites:
- Walmart, Target, and Amazon - $25 e-gift card (you pay $23.75)
- HomeGoods - $50 gift card (you pay $45)
- Xbox Live - $25 gift card (you pay $21.25)
- Buffalo Wild Wings - $25 e-gift card (you pay $21.25)
2. Earn cash back when doing your online shopping: When you shop online at your favorite stores through the MarinePerks online portal, you’ll earn a percentage of your purchase in cash back. When you reach $15 in cash back rewards, you can redeem them for a check or into your Paypal account. Here are a few examples of current offers:
- Old Navy – 3% cash back
- Bass Pro Shops – up to 4.63%
- GameStop – up to 3.8%
- Bed, Bath & Beyond – up to 3.86%
Pro tip: To maximize your savings even further, you could purchase a discounted gift card through MarinePerks and use it for your online shopping!
3. Take advantage of the Everyday Everywhere Savings Program – each quarter, MarinePerks members can receive a $10 check from MarinePerks when they send in the simple claim form with $100 in receipts (for any purchase and with any method of payment). That’s $40 per year in cash back for the things you were already planning to purchase!
Membership in the MarinePerks program has many benefits that can be used year-round, but the holiday season is the perfect time to take advantage of the benefits that offer discounts and cash back. For more information or to upgrade your account to MarinePerks, stop by any local branch, call us, or e-mail us at email@example.com.