If your debit or credit card has been lost or stolen, or if you’ve been the victim of financial fraud, take action immediately.
If your Marine Bank debit card is lost or stolen
Call us at (217) 726-0660. Our Customer Help Desk is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 8:00 a.m. to noon on Saturday. Outside of business hours, you will have the option to be transferred to a live person who can help.
For other losses or thefts
- If your credit card is missing, call the issuer immediately.
- If checks are missing from your checkbook, call us immediately. We can shut off access to your account.
- If your driver’s license is missing, you will need to get a new one at an Illinois Secretary of State Driver’s Services facility.
- If your Social Security Card is missing, contact the Social Security Administration.
- If your computer has been compromised or stolen, change all of your passwords to online accounts.
- If you have been the victim of theft, file a police report.
- Keep a record of all the companies you contact, the date, the person to whom you spoke and the details of your conversation.
- Review financial account statements and recent transaction histories to determine if there is any additional suspicious activity.
- If you have been the victim of identity theft and you are a Vault Checking account owner, call our Fraud Assistance Center at (877) 269-3438. An expert will assist you with the recovery process.